This is a serious issue that we should all know. If you notice any of these symptoms please consult your doctor as far Precautions In, like if you have symptoms is not necessarily cancer are like symptoms infection urinate 0 infection of any type, but always cautious and do not forget to visit your doctor regularly and more if you have different partners privacy in short periods.
Cervical cancer begins in the cells lining the cervix.
The cervix is the lower part of the uterus (womb). Sometimes it called uterine cervix . The body of the uterus (top) is where a fetus develops. The cervix connects the body of the uterus to the vagina (the canal through which the baby is born). The part of the cervix closest to the body of the uterus is called the endocervix .
Next to the vagina is the ectocervix part (or ectocervix). The two main types of cells lining the cervix are squamous cells (the ectocervix ) and glandular cells (the endocervix). The point where these cell types are called transformation zone . The exact location of the transformation zone changes as you get older and giving birth. Most cervical cancers originate in cells of the transformation zone.
What is cervical cancer?
- Cancer of the cervix (cervical cancer) is a serious but preventable disease.
- Screening tests can find changes in cervical cells before cancer develops.
- Changes in cervical cells before cancer develops are called dysplasia.
- Removing cells that have dysplasia can prevent cervical cancer.
- If left untreated, dysplasia can lead to cervical cancer.
- Screening tests can help prevent cervical cancer.
- Cervical cancer can be cured if detected at an early stage.
What causes cervical cancer?
- Cervical cancer is caused by a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV).
- HPV is not the same as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV, which causes AIDS) or herpes simplex virus (HSV, which causes sores in the mouth and genital herpes).
- HPV infection is very common among adults in the United States. In fact, most people will have an HPV infection at some point in their lives.
- Generally, the body’s immune system fights infection and HPV goes away by itself.
Talk to your partner about HPV
Finding out you have HPV can be alarming. You may worry that your partner has been unfaithful.He may think that you have been. It is very important to ensure that both have the facts about HPV:
- Most adults have HPV at some point in their lives.
- HPV causes no symptoms and usually goes away by itself.
- Most people with HPV do not know they have it.
- It is generally impossible to know which partner gave a person HPV.
- HPV is not a sign that you or your partner was unfaithful.
- It is not helpful or fair in any way to blame your partner if you have HPV.
WHAT ARE THE WARNING SIGNS OF CERVICAL CANCER?
One disadvantage is that cancer is often a silent disease in its early stages; this is one of the reasons that are still having many deaths from this disease. However, alarm time with symptoms that may seem common is key to timely detect and treat this problem.
One of the symptoms that can occur in the early stages of cervical cancer is pain and swelling in the legs. This happens because the cervix swells and prevents blood flow normally work, ultimately causing that painful sensation.
Vaginal discharge is normal when segreta infrequently without color or odor. If vaginal fluid increases, it secretes more often, smelly and has an uneven, it is best to consult a doctor because it can be a clear symptom cervical cancer.
This is one of the most common symptoms of cervical cancer . Some women have irregular periods and should consult a physician to determine the possible cause of these skids. If until now the period has been normal and start bleeding between periods or after sexual intercourse periods occur, it is important alerted and consulted.
Follow it up to urination can help detect cervical cancer in several ways. The most obvious symptom is discomfort with urination, such as itching, tightness and symptoms that make you uncomfortable. This symptom, in the vast majority of cases, is indicative of a urinary tract infection, but when these urinary symptoms are common and durable, it is very important to seek immediate attention.
Apart from the discomfort, changes in urination habits can also be a key signal to detect this disease. Go to suffer from incontinence, urinating more often than usual or notice a discoloration, are key warning signs.
PAIN DURING INTERCOURSE
Feel discomfort or pain during sex is another key symptoms to detect cervical cancer. In this case,it is best to consult a doctor for him to determine the reason for pain during intercourse.
Pelvic pain is usually very common during a menstrual cycle. However, when the cramps and pelvic pain are presented for longer, more frequent or more intense, it is important to be alert and consult a specialist.
Original link here
Original link here